Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fantasy

For the fantasy picture I decided to use a picture with a vivid reflection and then turn it upside down to give it that mystical feeling. I also put a lot of saturation on this picture and changed the hue to give it an unusual color scheme. Many layers are incorporated in this photo. I rummaged through old photos I had taken trying to find anything that looked magical or miraculous. When  I found some things I liked, I simply added a layer and added them to my background. Personally, I struggled with this assignment and I don't like my results very much. It kind of freaks me out and I found it hard to make it have a good vibe. I feel like the whole time I was trying to make it a perfect picture so I felt out of my comfort zone to make it look good and magical at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment